We made it through another Buffalo Bills victory week, this time against AFC East rival Miami Dolphins! Now, it’s time to face the Chicago Bears this Saturday, and it might be chilly. Forecasts are calling for wind chills of -20 degrees, and wind gusts of 40 miles an hour. Meanwhile, the Dolphins host the Packers, Bill Belichick moves onto Cincinnati, and the Jets face the Jaguars on Thursday Night Football. That game, Pro Bowl nominees, and so much more in this article.
AFC East Standings
- Bills QB Josh Allen, WR Stefon Diggs, OL Mitch Morse, and S Jordan Poyer were named to the Pro Bowl.
- Buffalo also had four players named Pro Bowl First Alternates: OL Dion Dawkins, TE Dawson Knox, LB Matt Milano, and LB Tremaine Edmunds.
- The Bills signed DT Brandin Bryant to their practice squad and released DT Kendal Vickers.
- Bills DE Boogie Basham (calf), C Mitch Morse (concussion), and S Jordan Poyer (knee/vet rest) missed practice Wednesday.
- Josh Allen was named AFC Player of the Week for his performance against the Miami Dolphins.
- The Dolphins had three players make the Pro Bowl: WR Tyreek Hill, OL Terron Armstead, and CB Xavien Howard.
- Miami had five players miss practice Wednesday. OL Terron Armstead (toe/pec/knee), WR River Cracraft (calf), S Jevon Holland (neck), RB Raheem Mostert (vets rest), and LB Melvin Ingram (vets rest).
New York Jets
- The Jets had four players make the Pro Bowl: LB CJ Mosley, DT Quinnen Williams, CB Sauce Gardner, and DB Justin Hardee.
- The Jets ruled out multiple players for their TNF game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. WR Denzel Mims, CB Brandin Echols, QB Mike White, and WR Jeff Smith all will not play.
- DT Quinnen Williams, RB Zonovan Knight, and S LaMarcus Joyner are questionable.
New England Patriots
- New England had only one Pro Bowler this year: LB Matthew Judon. Perennial Pro Bowl special teamer Matthew Slater was unseated by Justin Hardee this year.
- The Patriots didn’t practice on Wednesday, but still released an injury report with projected DNPs. DB Jalen Mills (groin) and WR DeVante Parker (concussion) would’ve missed practice.
- Pats OT Trent Brown got caught liking an Instagram post about replacing Mac Jones.
Featured Image: Timothy T Ludwig/Getty Images