Name: Jonah Williams
Weight: 302 lbs.
Date of Birth: November 17, 1997
College: The University of Alabama
Position: Offensive Tackle
Hand Size: 10 1/8″
Arm Length: 33 5/8″
40-Yard Dash: 5.12 seconds
Bench Press: 23 reps
Vertical Jump: 28.0 inches
Broad Jump: 100.0 inches (8-feet, 4 inches)
3-Cone Drill: 8.01 seconds
20-Yard Shuttle: 4.79 seconds
60-Yard Shuttle: DNP
Games Played: 44
– Flexibility at all five positions: played both right and left tackle in. college along with guard
– Very athletic, has good footwork
– Balance to center
– Excellent snap reaction and gets off the ball very quickly
– Almost never has to re-establish punch to the chest
– Very high football IQ
-Arm length: shorter compared to the average length of an NFL offensive tackle
– Smaller frame than most lineman: some scouts view him as a guard when his success comes from being a tackle
– Needs to keep weight up
– Jonah Williams has been one of the best linemen in all of college football since arriving in Tuscaloosa in 2016.
– He looks best as a left tackle, but his overall versatility gives him the ability to play all five positions on the offensive line.
– A pure plug-and-play type of player who will immediately have a starting role where ever he plays.
– Unanimous All-American (2018), Jacobs Blocking Trophy (2018), 2x First-team All-SEC (2017, 2018), Third-team All-American (2017), Second-team All-SEC (2017), 2x SEC Champion (2016. 2018), CFP national champion (2017)
|NFL Comparison: Joe Thomas|
|NFL Draft Projection: Top Ten Pick|
Please follow and like us: